Monday, August 24, 2009

Bad Me.

I have been very, very bad at updating. For this I appologize. I need to get in the habit of doing it on certain days. I have a feeling that Wednesdays and Sundays will work best. I will aim for that.

Suffice it to say that we have been out doing things and having fun. I really, really like it here, except when I don't. But for the most part, I really, really like it here. It has it's perks and it's pitfalls. And some of it's perks have turned into pitfalls, but we're working through those. On the whole, though, it has been a pleasant adventure thus far.

We have had our first houseguest even. One of A's friends came out to visit us for two weeks. He is still here until Saturday, and it's been nice to have a friend from home around the place.

Progress is being made on the school room. Monday is a National Holiday, I guess, so we're going to aim to start on Tuesday. There was just a National Holiday to commemorate Aquino's martydom last week. And earlier this month there was one for his wife's burial. I don't remember what the one coming up is for. There aren't normally so many all together like this, but it's been nice, I won't lie!

Ok, I will aim for a proper update in a couple of days. In the meantime, we are all alive and doing well.

No comments: